TLG 1.22% 41.5¢ talga group ltd

Freyr - A discussion, page-26

1. 846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    @Semmel: I agree with you! They can't do it alone. Completely out of the question.

But it's better to pull the handbrake late than never. They have not only given their ICE production to China, but also the battery production. As a core competence, they would have nothing left. Another reason could be the funds from the EU pandemic rescue package. The workforce was also more than pissed off at the way management was dismantling their company.
    I think that could be another possibility for Talga. I mean that may not be nice, but it's not their problem. Now Daimler has to look around where they buy. I think about the game with the chairs, where there is always one too little and when the music stops, you have to sit down quickly and one remains.
    Nevertheless, I think Daimler made the right decision. Better late than never. Temporarily, they will work with CATL. It may be that they will eventually approach Varta with a big "maybe". Varta is a German manufacturer that can produce the round cells (21700), even if that is not their core business. They are trying to work in the sector, just a bit late. They will provide the power boost for some Porsche models and not the cells themselves.

I think MT will not get bored and sharpen pencils right now. ...How am I going to feed all these mouths?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $168.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $317.8K 773.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 35504 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 56911 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.