LYC 1.98% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

frg, page-59

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Well I will tell you something Arafuralnvestor

If Mr Mr Nicholas Curtis executive Chairman of Lynas and Non-Executive Chairman of Forge actually went out and earned his 24,000,000 gifted Forge shares rather than drag a great company like Lynas through the mud I would be happy for him. I ask which responsible Lynas director ever wanted Crown sold prior to Mr Curtis deciding it would be sold, the answer is of course not one. And now they are so meek as be useless.

So what do we end up with? A CEO we don?t trust, a board which is totally invisible and the name of Lynas lessened, and only now are a few reluctant hand wringers agreeing, and why, because they think it was wrong? No! They now speak because the great GS said it?s ok to speak.

Well plenty on HC said it was wrong without the cover of a GS.

And next we are going to see pages and pages of reasons why it should proceed and be sold to Forge, you can bet on it. And all the spin paid for by Lynas holders, many man hours, people all putting in the hard yards in to justify the deal, just you wait and watch. IMO these performance shares have been banked as far as the participants see it and it is nothing to do with you or I, we should just butt out.

And that my good man is why I continue to do what I can to stop it, because I will not accept it, if it bores you hard luck.

The deal is wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.