Well you do top them up from time to time with demineralised...

1. 18,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Yeah the Walker ride on.

I haven't looked at that (earth to the body) actually. Might be something to look at before the auto comes around.

Yeah so many safety switches on these suckers. Can not start the machine if in a forward motion or the blades are engaged. You don't need to be sitting in the seat in neutral motion but the moment in a forward motion you do need to be on the seat other wise the kill power happens.

That diagram is a different model but overall has the same features really. I can only think maybe a wire has been crushed/bent/broken and not making contact.

The voltage was 12.3 for memory, plenty of charge, but I thought maybe it is the cranking amps that had gone? Considering I had the battery out completely and all set up to try the starter and it wouldn't work. Though the same set up with the new one worked a charm.

Well you do top them up from time to time with demineralised water. Unfortunately these days maintenance free doesn't allow you to do such things. Just another way batteries companies make you buy batteries quicker. All about the profits I guess?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.