ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Arion,look at every single word.Look at the verbosity and...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Arion,

look at every single word.

Look at the verbosity and distinct LACK of simple statements.

Ask yourself why?
    Is it because having a sense of direction is very different to having to wait for opportunities to deploy etc?

"Coldry has a future in Victoria under the right deployment
    opportunities".

There is so much in that announcement today that needs to be scrutinised due to understatements highlighting a lack of sureness.

Now they are unsure about anything in my view...not India, not the re-engagement of Tincom, not Victoria....but they say a hell of a lot along the way and it all adds up to carrots to dangle.

More open ended statements is all i read after going back over it for a couple of hrs tonight. From what i've witnessed of the so called sense of direction we are waiting for, nothing ever gets followed up with confirmations anyway.
    So unless a confirmation of SOMETHING comes up before the Shareholders Meeting, i'd say it's carrots for supper for some time to come. Get your fill of them if you will, but i will be getting my options at rock-bottom price on open market day i reckon.
    Unless one had already put ones house on this, i reckon one would be scrutinising every single glossy word after years of disappointing results. I am, except i don't have my house on it as such and can see what i call the gaps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 143

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 17623064 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13987918 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.