XJO 0.11% 7,769.7 s&p/asx 200

Yeah but that could mean anything! Donald Trump thinks he's...

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Yeah but that could mean anything! Donald Trump thinks he's balanced. We all think we are balanced it is how Betashares makes its margin you bet 10k at 6000 xjo then sell at 6000 3 months later and lose $700. Goes straight into the pockets of betashares. It's a bit like betting on two teams at $1.91 each on the head to head market. At least the odds are upfront on Sportsbet etc. Betashares website is dishonest not upfront about how it works in my opinion of course. I'm sure on page 271, third paragraph of the perspectus the details are there hidden in jargon no accountant could ever understand.

It says quite plainly the BBOZ tracks the XJO on the headline paragraph which is a complete nonsense never mentioning it tracks futures let alone how it tracks futures.

BetaShares Australian Equities Strong Bear Hedge Fund

OBJECTIVE
    Provide investors with a simple way to profit from, or protect against, a declining Australian sharemarket. It seeks to generate magnified returns that are negatively correlated to the returns of the Australian sharemarket (as measured by the S&P/ASX 200 Accumulation Index).
    Last edited by West Coast: 12/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.