GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

friday 13th, page-19

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I will just throw my 2 cents in here (should get me 10 GDN shares in a weeks time at this rate)

AP Weatherford are the tubing/casing suppliers, aren't they the ones subject to litigation?

For ease of dispute resolution and because of the relatively incestuous nature of the oil patch, it's likely the respondents made a risk assessment of costs (fiscal and relationshipwise) vs settling... $900k doesnt go far in Oiler Lawyer fees, so its likely everyone was happy just to dust off their hand bags and get back to business....The respondents had to contest the claim as a matter of course to stop any lurking litigation from others. Likely the agreement was to supply the tubing for Para2 and any others, rather than tender... Guaranteed forecast revenue recovery for Weatherford's, cash back and positive sentiment for GDN announcements (such as they are)

Thanks Andrewe for being the devils advocate, like many others here I hold GDN and its so painful sometimes we just like to emotionally respond.

Thanks to everyone else for just posting, its nice not to be alone...! (Esp Dazt49)

GDN was my first stock (I started last year). I bought in at 64c and bailed at 1.15...then I bought in again at 69.5...lmao....I am holding them until I get back at least 50% or go bust...I still believe there is room for significant positive SP movement, however its all being held back because they cried "Lamb" one too many times when they should have cried "wolf"!!! If they ever do cry "Lamb" again...no-one's going to believe they have the gas to roast it, let alone bring the mint sauce!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.