GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

friday 13th, page-23

1. 2,988 Posts.
    Yasmyn - I have ridden the GDN/WMT rollercoaster as well - though My WMT one has been less painful as I average about 3.5c on them being in since last october - so am way in front still and would have had to give away most of the difference from where my stop-loss would have been (about 38c) to todays (22.5c).

I have resolved to stick with trailing stop-losses in future on all specs and stick to them (ie never move them down - just let them get hit and preserve profit) (maybe until about 11.5 months holdings - when I'll loosen it) as between BLR, GDN, AGS and WMT alone I have lost well north of $100K on paper in the last three months - and that is much, much more than any potential tax saving from holding 12m. Even though they may all climb back up - WMT and BLR look like it now - I could have bought my original holdings back at the bottom with a few more and still had almost $100K (or a nice new car) to show for it.

Never, ever again will I trust a spec to look after my investment - first weakness in SP and I bail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.