Friday 16th JULY ...Mickys Day, page-22

1. 11,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    They do indeed do good work Dub. A Friday Pin should be worth more, I think its the trickiest of the week tongue.png But tonight the two's have it rolleyes.png

DJPT +222.22

Do you know you can set your iPhone screen to never switch off, big deal you say, well hear me out. Dealing with our Government today I was loading one of those identity proof inputs, you know GovID etc where you scan in docs like drivers licences or passports. Well I was a little irritated mad.png with the time Apples little spinning symbol spun..so to speak. I would call them and complain (not worth it, definitely not worth it) apart from being told some potential obscene period could elapse before an online approval came back, I got a free tip* confused.png

Funny, they had absolutely no issue with how long may take do do said authentication, but did I know* ! I could prevent my iPhone conserving energy and at the same time making the screen remain easy to read while I wait, how so says I wink.png Oh just go to your display settings and say never turn off rolleyes.png how thoughtful and I somehow feel a solution to my issue was deemed found, FFS.

I replied "this could take a while then" what.png 36 mins so far, gave up at 30 mins last time I will dig in this time while that spinning symbol is still spinning.
    Have a great weekend all.

Cheers
    Phil.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.