I don’t know about anyone else but I’m sure we would all have a...

1. 29,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I don’t know about anyone else but I’m sure we would all have a different idea about the Gap Factor, Waz.

Personally I have a very clear understanding of just how accurate my individual nightly pick is.

Sometimes I have the opportunity and the desire to go searching for The Gossip (some people might call it Educated analysis from reputable sources).

Other times Dex might send me an email asking my opinion on a “xyz” topic and I have to do a little bit of research to understand what he’s talking about (only sometimes ).

Then there are the times when Crazy Ivan gets in my ear and tells me.
    All my thoughts and theories are 109% correct but I’m facing the wrong way.

Of course I sometimes have a dip at “trying to work a Pattern”.
    I reckon this is a Cracker!
    Marg’s, Gob’s, Mr 42 and a few others seem to favour this option, regularly.

And then there’s my absolute favourite.

Rarely but sometimes I notice a Good Player out of Luck and when it becomes glaringly obvious that the Pinner just Has to get a top 5 placing, I pin 5 to 10 points above/below them (sometimes I step right on their toes ) because A Vibe is just as accurate as all the research us mortals can do.

The only Truth I can give to my fellow Pinner’s is that accuracy in this competition isn’t a mathematical equation, understanding the numbers is very important but the Fact & Figures are less relevant than you would think.

It is How the facts and numbers are Perceived by the heavy hitters and What they have Planned for the short term Future that we should be looking for.

Very very difficult to guess that stuff but I’m sure that most of us have that epiphany, sooner or later?

Is your Gap Factor a candle stick analysis based on the previous night or perhaps a FtSE or DAX study, leading up to the opening of the Dow?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.