CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Friday 29th May (Final Hour + CSPA Video)

1. M17
    2,863 Posts.
    Hey members,

My apologies for the delay in getting the video uploaded, had some issues come up after closing I had to attend too. If this generates enough interest I am happy to start a daily recording of CKK (LWP) trading on my eTrade Pro platform and upload to my YouTube account at the end of the day for all to view and analyse. Today's recording has been uploaded at 720p HD resolution to conserve data but if this ends up becoming a regular thing, I will upload in 1080p Full HD.

Today's recording (trial) starts from 3:00pm and includes the end of day auction (CSPA - Closing Single Price Auction).

For those who don't know how these platforms work, they get the data streamed live from the ASX. The buyer side is in green with the sellers in red. Each time an order, regardless of the side its on flashes green, someone is placing/increasing their order or decreasing/taking it away if it flashes red.

The platform is very much customisable and for today's trial I have my window set up easily for first time viewers.

Any and all feedback is welcome.

FYI

* 3:44pm in the video there is a big push into 1.6c
    * 3:46pm another big push in 1.6c
    * 3:48pm dump back into 1.6c from 1.7c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.