APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

RonstermNothing wrong with thinking (or wishing) 10c. This apg...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    Ronsterm

Nothing wrong with thinking (or wishing) 10c. This apg action has been a long time coming and gets all of us hyped up for all the right and also, unfortunately, on some occasions, for all the wrong reasons.

My only concern at the moment is that the announcement we all want to hear and expect to be released real soon will take a few more or even many more weeks to be finalised.

There is no doubt that MT and the team will be doing the best for us however they do not have a really great bargaining chip, other than of course the technologies, which are of course nothing short of fantastic.

We have no cash, and yes we will survive with perhaps one more cash raising if need be, Kronos would know this and no doubt they will negotiate real hard for their benefit only and not for APG's.

So I would not be surprised if the announcement is still a few weeks away which will allow MT to crash and bash and negotiate the best he can. Kronos can perhaps afford to play hardball as realistically no-one else has really put their hand up to say we are going to give you guys a whole bunch of cash right now because you need it and we just like what you do.

I think our sp will hover up and back from 6c to 8c over the next few weeks but really I do not see larger gains until there is some excitement shown in the market (and of course on H/C posts), not just a recommendation from one broker - and nothing wrong with that before I get strips torn off me - that is, news of a near completed massive deal that will be carefully confirmed to those close - it always is.

Then you can watch 10c get chomped and who knows from there - perhaps towards 20c once again - and everyone would be more than happy with that. But the deal has to be right and MT will not sign unless it is the best available - no doubt about that. He has kept this company afloat when many other companies with no cash flow have fallen - including through a most recent and most significant and serious GFC - no mean feat at all. For that, if nothing else, he does deserve a medal.

It still may be a few weeks away - but when it happens it will happen and it will be the real end of the beginning and not the beginning of the end!!!

JAWSY:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.