CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

friday agm - brisbane suburbs

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi all,

We received the 2 shareholder letters which shows there are probably lots out there all thinking the same way as many of us here. I contacted one who had an email address & told him he is not alone with his views & suggested before the meeting he try to round up a few likeminded people so we can show up as a bigger force.

Not that I believe there is any chance of stopping their handouts as we know they have all the Brokers & most of the Top 20 shareholders who got free ones patting them on the back & supporting them that will have voted YES.
    I can only see there is a slim chance of letting them know that we all think the $1 price is too low & creates no incentive for them to achieve a much higher price considering some investors paid $5 share.

If anyone is going Friday & actually is lucky enough to get the floor to speak, can I suggest after you get your point across that you then say 'can I have a show of hands of shareholders that agree with me' so anyone spread out around the room thinking the same can show the board too.

Anyway, as in many meetings where they know the shareholders have grievances to air, the Board members are well skilled at glossing over any problems by either giving no-one a chance to speak or if they do start then cutting them off & flicking them over to someone else who then passes the buck along never answering the problem or they start gloating how the Top 20 support their actions making out you are just 1 pitiful holder standing alone.

We all know these AGMs are just sideshows really!

Anyway, if someone can't attend maybe you can email CBIO & say what you think to either the company secretary [email protected] or [email protected].

We're attending the AGM from the Gold Coast (as we've been for 10 years now).I'll give an update after we get back - not that I think there will be anything new to tell? Anyone who wants to meet just before AGM starts speak up.

Good luck to all that CBIO results come in a winner!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.