XJO 0.22% 7,750.7 s&p/asx 200

Mreinke/CarabI was in a rush out and did not address your...

1. 616 Posts.
    Mreinke/Carab

I was in a rush out and did not address your question in length.U can always check the charts on currencies.It's the same as checking stock charts.Go to your platform and search for currency and u will get a range of them and don't forget the first is always the base because there are some currencies which may have both ways.

Why the carry trade is unwinding is anyones guess.Maybe the markets have reached their peaks for now and are in overbought levels and need a healthy correction.Our market can have a big drop and still stay in an uptrend,needs to go below 5,000 to go into a downtrend which is unlikely.I just go with the trend and i spotted it a few days ago.I'll stay with the correction in my short until it reverses.I find that i do better in these big moves rather than day trading but i do both.My last long was just about 8 weeks and did very well.

My biggest dilemma this time was with the XJO.I was about to click the sell button on friday nite but the damm thing was shooting higher when all the future were getting blasted.JA was going long and Lalit was as tonished with it holding.The surprising thing with IG was the spreads were only 2 points with the off market times.The best god given short i did not take and knocked off to bed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.