XJO 0.31% 7,850.7 s&p/asx 200

friday frolics, page-12

1. 5,311 Posts.
    PB, I agree the mods have had a tough week although I have found myself agreeing with comments from both camps. I don't envy the mods jobs and it does pay to help them out with the tou button when appropriate or letting someone know where the line in the sand is. Just makes everyones life easier and more pleasant.

It's the little thank you notes at the end of peoples posts (like v's in the thursday thread) that keep the regulars posting. Tis amazing how far an unexpected thank you goes. None of us are perfect but hopefully by bouncing idea's around in here we can all learn and make some money, just don't follow our calls too closely, I know I'm far from perfect.

Can we all get back to good discussions and the occasional laugh now? If all the regulars that have gone into hiding could find there way back in here...

p.s. despite not agreeing with all the mods, thanks to them for sorting through all the junk to make this a better place. Tis a thankless job (until just them ;-)) and trying to keep everyone happy is impossible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.