IMM 2.50% 39.0¢ immutep limited

friday here we come - get ready folks!, page-9

1. 191 Posts.
    The only thing that will stop this thing is bad results, we all know that. Everything else seems to be falling into place - results of the trials are what it all hangs on. (to state the obvious)

I don't think to much can be said or expected of this little ozzy bio until it proves itself to the world, and the only way of it doing that is to show the world it works.

I for one have done enough looking and reading to have convinced myself it works, we all know about the comparison to Dendron, that has been discussed through and through.

IF the yanks have done some research and believe it works as well then the share price will increase significantly after listing. But again the real rewards will come when cVac has proven itself.

I believe the NASDAQ listing is now a given, IF the share price goes up after that I guess the biggest decision for some will be whether or not to take the profit and run (if you got in between .20 & .30 you should/may double up) or to leave it on the table and see if Prima can deliver the goods or if they will in fact trip on one of the last hurdles - I for one will be leaving it on the table, I have not met anyone yet who has made decent money with out taking a risk and this risk, I believe, is well worth it

All just my opinions of course

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $566.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $997.5K 2.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85852 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 75389 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.