XJO 0.19% 7,865.5 s&p/asx 200

Friday March 13 - Shredding machine, page-110

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Firstly for avagadro, I think you are very wrong with your call - I'm not about to talk about the bigger players that I know but they are all looking for swing highs to sell in to presently.

For Pomodoro, yes I believe I did.
    And I'm expecting a massive sell down just after lunch today, I'm now on public record so we can discuss my call tonight/tomorrow or not, I'm really not fussed.

To suggest I'm a pundit, I very rarely come onto the xjo thread, when I do I'm often correct or very close to correct - I'm not trying to toot my own trumpet, I'm commonly very humble, I believe that everything I have ever garnered over my life-time has been somewhat 'divine intervention', different topic for a different thread for a different day!

When this thing unravels "very shortly" (in my opinion) will I go back and press all those formally known red hearted ones that they had it wrong, definitely not ,,, that's not my style and should not be our goal.

I'll be repurchasing BBOZ at ~12:30EST today, good luck in your own personal trading, today one needs to know what theya re doing to rip the face off this market !!

For kacy, as I suggested last week, keep your eyes on NYC. Here is hoping people have been able to go over my numbers, ICU beds to LOS to current cases extrapolated ,,, going to get ugly folks. Now I'm hearing news of the army being assembles for NY state ... who would have thought ?? - a pundit perhaps.

God Bless us all.

NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.