WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Friday May 6th

1. 2,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    I have just purchased my very last final parcel, reaching 1.1 million. 1 million to keep and 100,000 to trade with. So for me the wait begins, but not for long, methinks.

I forecast an Ann on March 15. Turned out to be a speeding ticket. So there WAS an announcement, just not what I was expecting.

It turned out to be a great trading opportunity after a fast run up from the 5s to the high 9s, for those with testicular fortitude prepared to bet on a retrace.

I am now forecasting an Ann on my 65th birthday, which I can now reveal as Friday May 6th. A bit unusual for an Ann to be on a Friday, but if they make it first thing in the morning, it does give an opportunity for a celebratory long liquid lunch at the Leederville or Oxford hotels!

When the rubber really hits the road, I have modest ambitions, pay off credit card debt and part of the mortgage on an investment property, and to continue supporting the provision of prosthetics and clearance of bombs and mines in Laos and Cambodia. My aim is to raise a million for this cause, have donated over $4k so far, but have been buying OBJ so that I will be able to give much more in the long run. Did you know they now use rats to find the mines in Cambodia? They are called HeroRats, African Desert rats. Google "clean up the bombs" and you will find my website! There are many of you with large holdings. Dave has indicated an interest in some charity work. I hope more of you think about giving something back when you finally sell for a humungous profit.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.