FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Friday Next!

1. 16,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3791
    Well I never have been one for wishing my life away but I really do wish it was next Friday.....just to put me out of my misery. The suspense is killing me! Its not the first time I haven't had a clue what is going to happen but its the first time I am completely stumped on what the outcome maybe. So many options/theories/eventualities.
    If all else fails I have resigned myself to FAR not being able to come up with the funds to either preempt or get WPL to the table, assuming CNE aren't interested, and our base line position should be an improved one overall IMO. We will have CNE's plan going forward in 10 days or so, a decision on DJ [eagerly awaiting this one ] RISC upgrade in the near term.....maybe DOC, certainly FAR statement on commerciality. WPl take over of COP's share.
    On the last point what are peoples expectations around how the JV will proceed in the period from now until the deal is finalised. Do WPL have a say via COP on what they want? Or do CNE simply proceed as planned whilst they have operatorship. Any ideas? DB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.