AFG 0.72% $1.38 australian finance group ltd

What are practical realities to small shareholders? Will AFG...

1. 301 Posts.
    What are practical realities to small shareholders? Will AFG trade again? Are ALLCO going to shut shop & thats it - 100% loss to shareholders? If it trades - is it going to be a 20c stock? Is there possibly anything that could come out to this that could actually give the price any impetus (from what Im reading this doesnt seem a likely outcome).

Theres talk of ALLCO going private again. What happens to minority shareholders?

Its al hard to believe & its happened so quickly- ALLCO was top 100 company 12 months ago. It was in strong growth phase with good dividend return. Everyone had it as a buy. It continued to deny any issues & carried on with acquisions (despite the Rubicon deal being unpopular). I think they truly believed this.

I find the margin loan episode really bad. I would of thought directors couldnt put other shareholders at risk (it clearly did with the big share drop)

I really stuggle to understand what this group of highly successful and intelligent people have done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
-0.010(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $373.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.38 $398.2K 285.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12254 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 15493 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.