AFG 0.72% $1.38 australian finance group ltd

reminds me of the final weekend of the qantas affair - lots of...

1. 301 Posts.
    reminds me of the final weekend of the qantas affair - lots of anticipation - but likely to end in tears. The deal was off then it was on. Last minute stuff. It ended a debacle. Share price was 13 bucks then. My hunch that once the qan deal fell over, I should have got out. I didnt & now I pay. AFR article really interesting. Its funny how you find this all out when the game is over. But then again I reckon there is probably lots of shonky stuff going on in big companies. Its only when it falls apart that it becomes a big issue. Ive sold most of my holdings & Im sad that Allco may fall over. I hope it dosent & I would love it to prove its detractors wrong, punish those constant shorters & reward those whom are still with AFG. But then again Coe & his team probably never considered me the little investor, the way this whole affair has transpired. If it does fall over, Coe may still have his $15m ocean front home but his repuation will be shot forever & he effectively goes into retirement. For these high flyer guys, that is probably pretty devastating & a big price to pay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
-0.010(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $373.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.38 $398.2K 285.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12254 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 15493 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.