RED 1.43% 35.5¢ red 5 limited

friday night gold rally?, page-5

1. 541 Posts.
    I'm optimistic on the POG. Though, to break away from bias emotionally driven optimisms, I find myself wondering whether or not the POG will be sustained within this range. I can make a calculated deduction base on existing data - but it is the variables that wash away any and all speculations.

I think a POG estimate within range of 1600-1800 may be sustainable. This debt issue is not going away any time soon, and the issues range from shining sea to the mediteranian.

I have to discard any speculations of Gold reaching past 2K within the medium term - as such speculations were based on even more speculation, and at times hinging over the fence to visit con-theory for a drink.

There are many several Gold stocks that are undervalued at this time, with studies and forecasts based on a 1200 POG. RED is one of them, and to a lesser extent IGR.

I want to leave with a question; will we see fair valuation in Nov', or are we going to have to have patience as the price slinks up to fair valuation over a period of several months? As you can probably gather, it is the risk factor that is a concern. The company itself is low risk, imo - though it is those infamous hidden variables that shake up out markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.005(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $2.431B
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $1.962M 5.446M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 1009946 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 1584202 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.