TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

friday nights thoughts

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Wifey wont let me have any alcohol tonight so all thats left is to post on HC.
    i for one am going to tough it out. My reasons are:

1. i have held for too long and dont want to sell at even a small loss. Thats mainly pride/ stupidity.Time will tell

2. The company is progressing. Positive things are happening. Just a bit longer to wait.

3.RBS can t be wrong can they. They were right on the last call after the approval on the sell call and HC underlying sentiment was wrong on that one. Maybe the same again.

4. PS and Tracey have a truckload of shares between them .

Which leads me to a small query. RBS have valued ACL at 89c. 30 cents for oncology. Well the current market puts a nil value on oncology and is likely not to change this thinking until the results of the trials are available and then if they are positive then the value according to everyone will be significantly more than that.
    Does RBS mean that 30c is the value on the NASDAC float.Well in my mind that value is likely to change rapidly shortly after the float with everyone likely to alter their exposure. Its never going to hit 89c before the split and stay there the way it is.

We can all get too wound up in HC sentiment as well.

Thanks to all for the great posts and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.