CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

friday on my mine:diamonds/rubies, page-5

1. VB
    86 Posts.
    Hi Niftycus
    I believe the weather has been clear for the past week or so.
    I've had a few chats to another shareholder who calls Cluff from time to time - this what I've learn't to date:
    * Once the weather cleared they started processing but with a small plant and throughput has been very very slow - the material should be on the grease table by today or tomorrow - my guess: ann. on Friday or at worst Monday
    * The large (fast) processor is in use but he doesn't know what for - hopefully with more material from Bingera (these fields could be many times more valuable than Copeton)
    * Minor processing issues at the ruby mine have been ironed out and the plant should be running at capacity (250 tonnes/day) very soon - some results/regular updates must be comming soon!
    In addition to the normal human flaw of impatience, my thoughts are that some holders have been spooked by possibility of selling from the small 1.6 cent placement - followed closely down the hill by the usual flock of sheep - fortunately though the same sheep seen to run back up the hill on good news too!

VB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.