PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Friday special...

1. 1,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Morning all. Happy Friday!

PEN seems to be gathering a little momentum over the last few days, with some good announcements (the 4m lb EU Utility contract followed by the 'umbrella' announcement on how we're positioned for funding/growth).

I'm hoping Gus reverts to his 'Friday Specials' as I used to refer to them - and lay a lovely Friday announcement on us. Should keep the momentum going.... Maybe something regarding production, funding or even Karoo...??

And just for a bit of fun, I'm going to make some outlandish claims (as seems to be the norm on this thread ) - let's see how we go:

The spot price (Disclaimer: not that spot has any impact on PEN's bottom line, just overall industry sentiment) that we saw last Friday ($28.50) will be the bottom.
    PEN will push through $1.00 within the next week and never see sub $1.00 again.

Worth noting that I have absolutely no credible track record when it comes to predictions, but even Nostradamus started somewhere...

Also worth noting that I thought I was wrong once, but it turns out, I was just mistaken.

Good luck everyone (and all long termers in particular)....

frogga

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.735M 32.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1600000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 6110118 73
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.