XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

Hi VoltYou say CMC is 33 lower than SPI. CMC is usually not...

1. 1,019 Posts.
    Hi Volt

You say CMC is 33 lower than SPI. CMC is usually not close to XJO according to Farsight. What does CMC use as a base security (if anything?) Do they just make up the prices to suit themselves. I've wondered about this because most times I've looked to check your or Farsights posts against SPI200 and XJO they make no sense to me.

By the way - I understand you have 'pooter problems and are looking at O/S platforms. Don't believe the talk that XP is far more stable than Vista. I run Vista Ultimate 64bit (on a new desktop), Vista Business 32bit (on a fairly new laptop) as well as 2 XP's (one on a desktop and one on SWHBO's laptop) as well as XP MCE2005 on the media centre pc in the lounge. The XP machines give me no end of drama. The best, most stable and by far the quickest are the Vista machines. It is also much prettier :-)

I'm running numerous 32bit applications on the Vista 64bit O/S and have only had a few hiccups with Adobe Acrobat (which I've since fixed.) I love Vista compared to the dog that XP is. Microsoft's updates play havoc with XP machines imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.