SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Friday the THIRD ?, page-54

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    You are being extremely hypocritical @Niftyw, because technically your comment was conceived out of bitterness and a swath of other negative emotion. You must have invested a lot of money into this stock but hopefully not as much as Hunterr. From memory, he has been boasting about how deeply invested he is and how he persuaded family and friends into investing in the stock. Imagine the social backlash if that is true. As far as I remember it, I believe he has at least $500k invested, through a combination of SMSF account, etc, at low 10 cents average share price. Are you in the same boat, Niftyw?

On another note,

Where is Kingy? Was he a shill working for someone or something? He totally went dark at a very specific instance.

My believe is that this company would never emerge out of the trading the halt. Instead it would go straight into bankruptcy. Would SAS find someone of “high caliber” silly enough to potentially expose themselves to the prospects of having to deal with the headaches associated with the company? Logically, I doubt it. Risking their reputation? for what? Michael Malone and Di Fuller were obviously smart enough to jump off a sinking ship.

Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 02/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.