XJO 0.99% 8,066.7 s&p/asx 200

Hi Nine Lives and Voltaire. I'm trying to accumulate as much...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Nine Lives and Voltaire. I'm trying to accumulate as much research on Martin Armstrong’s works as possible. I have the latest report from this site a few days ago and some brief information from the blog. If there’s more information out there I’m sure it’s in your vaults next to the gold and platinum. Would you be willing to send me some further reading? My email; [email protected] ??? Fascinating stuff. Perhaps I’m trying to make something more complicated than the obvious? Einstein said “Simplicity is the voice of god.”

Volt, sorry to hear all those profits have taken their toll! Perhaps you will be able to aid Kevin and Swan’ie and stimulate the economy through 2011?

I’m off to the airport to pick my pommie friends up, who are out on their first tour. A rather embarrassing day ahead for me. Consider 5 years unabated sledging of London’s weather, constant bragging about Brilliant Brisbane and the sunshine, only to awake to this gloomy overcast day here. Oh, crap, “foot in mouth!” Happy weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.