IMU 0.00% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Friday thoughts IMU, page-216

1. 1,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    My appreciation too for your clarification of the continued use of Keytruda which I understood was one of the best current treatments for NSCLC. It is your type of posting that upholds the high standard of posting which this HC site attracts. I would suggest that Getrichdietryin read the last few days posts to arm himself with enough information to make an informed decision about whether to invest in IMU. There is both excellent analytical and technical knowledge within the posts to cover whatever type of investor GRDT might be - he just needs to try harder IMO. My thanks to those posters who have raised the bar with discussion about the complexity of the trials and the diversity of the immune system playing a part in the trial results. These discussions lead to a better understanding of where IMU is at with their mission and just how far immunotherapy might be pushed if results continue to prove worthy of further progress. My understanding is that current SOC is generally tailored to meet the individuals requirements so it would seem that the possibility of tailoring immunotherapy using various combinations within the IMU stable would be immense. Efficacy data will be the final determining factor - I have been holding since early 2016 and can thank the posters on HC for enticing me in and encouraging me to research both the management and board as well as the prospects of a cure for certain cancer types.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $394.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $904.3K 16.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 3963649 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 98999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.