PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

Where's the funding coming from? "To assist with funding the...

1. 3,697 Posts.
    Where's the funding coming from?

"To assist with funding the costs of the Prospectus and providing working capital for Thredit Ltd (Thredit), Thredit has entered into two series of loan agreements with third party lenders under which the loans are convertible into Shares at $0.025 per Share (Series A Convertible Loans) and $0.04 per Share (Series B Convertible Loans) respectively."

There's your first answer.

Where's any money?

Likely prioritised where it's been needed I would suggest to ensure the early success of the business. This wouldn't be the first business in the world to late pay contractors if that is in fact true (all we have is heresay that is unsubstantiated in itself..). Whilst unpaid contractors may be an issue it is not necessarily holistically detrimental to the company. What if the work was sub par? We don't know reasons why (if accurate at all to begin with)..

I doubt David is responsible for blowing cash pointlessly on himself given his long and strong standing in the recruiting and IT sectors and his career successes. It doesn't fit his profile and history at all. It just doesn't gel as a likely outcome for me I'm afraid..

Where's the product?

Well it seems they are waiting for regulatory approval. Why launch your protected flagship product if you can't get final approvals and confirmed granted waivers for re-listing?

Get ASX & ASIC final sign off then launch which I suggest will be given by Friday in readiness to then launch the product likely next 1-2 weeks leading up to meeting to fully engage shareholders and other key stakeholders to vote yes on all fronts.

"With initial design & development work nearing completion, we needed someone with Sean's global experience to lead Thred in the market" states Whitaker.

I can't find anything anywhere on the web that states any current or previous wrong doings by David either so if you or anybody else cannot clearly and concisely substantiate claims of wrong doing or corporate fraud or deception or whatever then let's here it or I'm afraid it's time to give these comments no time or credibility whatsoever and look forward to final approvals and initiation of launch.

Just my opinion. And yes I may be wrong. If you have sold out Taow does it really matter to you now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.