PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

Friday Thred, page-122

1. 3,697 Posts.
    Im going to throw this out there..

If you were the CEO and you were trying to get to the official starting line for your potential ASX listed company on funds that had been depleted by extended delays in development, ASX/ASIC approvals etc and you could either throw your hands in the air and pay everybody every cent and fold or scrape for every cent and sacrifice disgruntling those on your team who do not share your passion just to get to the starting line knowing that it's so close.. What would you do? Knowing you have $5m-$10m in funding coming to you in a matter of weeks?
    You have the passion the drive the commitment and the control. If your team can't sacrifice as you do then do you want them on your team? You probably deserve a holiday as the CEO if you are waiting on Symplicit results and ASX/ASIC go aheads.. Or maybe go land a partnership with someone who can potentially monetise your business and have a break from the stress and pressure while you are at it..

Yes you should pay your staff and contractors. Maybe the line is a fine one between success and failure in this instance. If we get all green lights this week from the powers that be then I'd say that's enough to warrant dismissal of doom and gloom here for now.

I'm just trying to think like a CEO of a startup and it's difficult to put yourself in those shoes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.