XJO 0.32% 7,988.1 s&p/asx 200

Jeez there is some great analysis posted on this thread!I should...

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Jeez there is some great analysis posted on this thread!

I should do a SanFelipe and keep a notebook of dates and prices mentioned. I usually take notice when someone posts a time or price I have already considered, but when they post it before I see it, it has less impression and I forget.

With so much negativity I feel the need to think about positives as I don't like it much when we all agree. Maybe we are just all getting smarter and of course we still represent the minority view in regard to general investors.

There aren't too many positives but here goes.

All my signals are on a sell except my long term indicator used for fund investments. I thought Friday would give the sell but the bounce here negated it, so now I have to wait till Tuesday close if there is no recovery. While I cross my figures and hope no disaster happens till then, I console myself with the fact that many times in 2003-2007 when everything else said sell, many times it got so close to a sell time and time again but never did. Of course it is not designed to pick tops and bottoms but to stay in the trend.

David Bensimmons has a new clip on his PolarPacific site and is still super bullish. He is talking about SPX 2012 target of 3600. Can't see it myself, but he does some good work.

Getting back above Thursday night's high would be positive but expecting a down/up/down/up successive daily pattern would be pushing it for Monday night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.