XJO 0.30% 8,099.9 s&p/asx 200

friday trading, page-103

1. 17,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    I have to say that GS candle looks like a momentum killer to me..... other leading US financials, eg BAC and JPM were also down around 4 to 6% on massive volume....so if that doesn't knock some sense into the bulls then this time it really is different.

There is little possibility that this could be a one day wonder. We have had a couple of one day wonders where we may have thought "oh, here comes the reversal" and it didn't happen. But we all knew that the real deal would eventually come along....and the longer it held off the harder the fall would be.

Congratulations to all the excellent chartists who continued to bravely put forward their ideas in the face of the sneers and the jeers......but some will never believe. No doubt they will continue to believe that this has nothing to do with the perfectly formed broadening top nor the most perfect time cycles you are likely to ever see going back to 1987. No indeed, this rally would have just kept on going if it wasn't for those pesky fundamentals.

ROFL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.