XJO 0.76% 7,763.2 s&p/asx 200

Well, what a week of trading it has been. The market sort of...

1. 5,316 Posts.
    Well, what a week of trading it has been. The market sort of work out for most of us from the posts I read. It great when you spent a lot of time doing the home work and the market sort of work exactly what you predicted.

I manage to sold spi above 3540's when the future went stupid with Asia rally and CitiGroup rumour. Bought most spi shorts back with good profit but the cream on the cake is I manage to leave just 1 contract to buy back at the low for the night at 3350. Good think I got it back as spi close at 3535.

I let Treggs & Wink to confirm my low buy back at 3350.

Next week trading will be much more fun and with options expiry you got to remember to expect the unexpected. The Dow was down until news of Obama Whitehouse staff teams and Dow rally 500 points up. Hate to think what it might close at if it wasn't for Obama news as the CitiGroup rumour was denied by management and let hope we have some strength left for our market on Monday. The gung ho feel should give as a strong open but not sure if we'll close up strong is the question only know on Monday close.

Good to hear we all did well and good luck next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.