XJO 1.34% 7,971.1 s&p/asx 200

friday trading, page-108

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Jaolsa

Let me be about the last to welcome you back, lol.

I guess it is unlikey I will ever be accused of ever being over sentimental. (I do cry at sad movies and I don't set fire to cats). Sounds like are not sure you came back, lol.

Just for you I repost a monthly close SPI chart. The Jan close was on the previous bull market top back in 2001 and 45 month cycles shown have missed just once by 1 month for at least a reaction of worthwhile consideration. Doesn't mean lower can't be seen intramonth ahead as it is purely monthly close.

All the same daily indicators have quite a few pluses along with the minuses and Monday will be quite significant in its behaviour.

I am starting to get frustrated with Westpac. They were supposed to have mailed out cheques 2 weeks ago for liquidation of one OMIP series I was in. The fund performed great and was probably up close to 20% just in the last 3 months of 2008 alone.

Anyway, the latest I hear is they had a problem with the cheques and are redoing them and sending out express. Makes me a little nervous and if nothing in the next two days, I will be making them nervous by contacting ASIC and the newspapers.

I want those funds if this does turn into more than a brief rally and becomes more since my major buy area is not so far away, I will be pretty upset if I get a signal and the cheque hasn't arrived or it hasn't had time to clear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.