XJO 1.75% 8,092.3 s&p/asx 200

friday trading, page-65

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Mr Bear

From withing the grazing the flock, I chomp lazily at the seemingly bountiful grass in the fields, blissfully happy without any fundamental understanding of why it is that the feeding is good and has been for some time now. The flock seems to be getting bigger as the fields attract more members with its plentiful harvest - it all just seems so warm and safe.

But there are some faint tendril-like memories still lingering in the back of my small brain somehow reminding me that the grass wasnt always this good and perhaps not too long ago there were darker more barren times. They are faint memories, which for some reason I dont understand keep insistently gnawing at my tiny consciuousness to remind me of something, but it seems remote now that the feeding cant just get better and better as it seems to be these days.

However what few thought processes I have are also getting nudged more and more frequently by instincts which drive my actions much more strongly than any weak thoughts I have. Those instincts are starting to detect the emergence of some dark presence, lurking in the woods at the edge of the fields. For some reason I feel I should know that presence is dangerous, but its been so long since I've seen it I cant remember why.

My senses also detect a changing of the seasons, something in the air, but since they conflict with my current day to day experience I tend to ignore them, preferring instead to enjoy life as it currently is.

Those memories, instincts and feelings all seem to be ganging up to make me aware that the good life which currently seems to be endless may not be, and that things may change for the worse. But I dont understand why and all I currently know is that life is good. I cant believe it will change, so maybe I can just ignore them and continue to feed merrily in the sunlit fields.

Maybe, just as a precaution, I'll gradually move closer to the middle of the flock so in case I'm wrong whatever it is thats out there will prey on another member closer to the edge of the flock, and I'll be safe where I am, enjoying the endless bounty of the grassy fields. Yes thats what I'll do, just keep moving with the flock, but closer to the middle where I'm sure its safer...

Signed
    The Sheep

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.