BIT 5.56% 1.9¢ biotron limited

Stormer seems like an angry man. There has been an opening for a...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Stormer seems like an angry man. There has been an opening for a long time on the board as a director retired months ago. Makes pretty good sense to me to have someone with the resume' of the newly appointed director.

Ive been a holder for a few years, and have seen nothing but excellent signs in the last few weeks that the end is approaching and will reward all holders. Watching the share price rocket up was satisfying and seeing it trickle down is far less, but the reality of what BIT has hasn't changed in a year. Frustrating at times for sure, but these things take time.

SP fluctuations aren't driven by science, they are driven by people seeing dollar signs expand and contract. Stormer hasnt put anything up challenging the science, just some dribbling generalizations about the motives of directors. Ring your local stockbroker, I bet they only look at the chart and have no idea about the where BIT is, what it does, or what is needed next to get a deal, they just look at recent large gains and say sell if in profit.

Id rather the SP be going up than down, but it wont change what is coming next....... im holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $3.69K 197.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2175000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 480522 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.