RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

Smity, just to add to the debate. Your comment..."Far from happy...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Smity, just to add to the debate. Your comment..."Far from happy with current price but that is RED. Has been a tough stock to hold and I'm looking forward to hopefully an exit mid year..".

Until we see the end of this current correction, and also some more confidence (if there is such a thing) about where gold is headed for, of course we can't be sure what RED will do, like many of the junior gold stocks.

But IMO RED remains being priced as a spec explorer and thats what its HISTORY has been - that history belies the fact that its ALREADY in transition from explorer to producer, and once it gets into production then RED should outperform those "peers" in the explorer sector because its not one of them anymore (and isn't recognised for that yet!).

But to exit mid-year I think might still be way too early, its when the market finally appreciates RED is a few months away from first production (say end of year) that the share price will start moving towards its indicated NPV (based on the price of gold at that time) and into premium when ready to pour the first gold bar.

I believe RED still is being categorised with the explorers wrongly, its copping a caning for that, BUT it presents an opportunity for any believers to buy more at around current prices. I have actually sold out of quite a few other stocks so that I can take the opportunity IF RED happens to drop a little further. (I'm hoping it will touch 10 cents with the current madness then I will top up BIG TIME).

Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $9.825M 26.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1862724 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2312588 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.