XJO 0.30% 7,759.6 s&p/asx 200

Yes, selamx I'm beginning to wonder if we are going to see a...

1. 3,191 Posts.
    Yes, selamx I'm beginning to wonder if we are going to see a repeat of 1987 if this breaks out on the upside. I recall a similar sentiment before the final run up to the high just prior to the crash. Market analysts and others were not sure what was happening and many expected a crash the following year in 1988. There are of course some differences now, such as low interest rates and inflation but that might change soon too. Certainly not what many deflationists are expecting, which I found are too numerous of late anyway, not that I'm saying I believe the inflationary spiral is about to commence. Far from it, I still think there's more of a risk of a deflationary spiral but of course I could be wrong. I try to expect the unexpected but that's doesn't always work out. Things could still turn around now and head much lower first as some here were expecting. I get a headache thinking about all the different scenarios. So, I take the easier and safer path, and just trade each day on its own merit. I sleep better that way too.

Anyway, I hope you all had a good week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.