XJO 0.76% 7,949.9 s&p/asx 200

Happy New Year, intuition, and glad to see you post again.The...

1. 3,731 Posts.
    Happy New Year, intuition, and glad to see you post again.

The divergence between US market and ours has puzzled a lot of people, so is the small cap continues outperform the large cap. The excessive speculation of small cap did show some sign of top, the problem is we do not have a top here at all.

January is good month for small cap in US market. But ours are doing well too this year. I suspect the Chinese money is moving all over small caps. It is a trend now.

I bet down the road, the rich Chinese will not boosts how many mistresses they have, or how many mansions they have, but how many Australian mining minnows...

I predicted it a couple of years ago about the Chinese invasion. Sadly, the GFC killed all my small cap ambitious, and I have changed my plan completely. While seeing ORE, STB, MRU, EXT flying higher and higher, I am just a bystander. But I am cool with it.

I am still thinking to spend $10,000 each on each stock less than a penny on ASX. I guess Phillip Fisher or somebody very famous did that 80 years ago, and made 400% return in four years, or something. I need to dig up the story again, but I am pretty sure it was $100 for each stock less than $1 then.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.