XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

GJ,I thought it interesting how he listed all the factors which...

1. 2,829 Posts.
    GJ,

I thought it interesting how he listed all the factors which have preceded the fall of other empires. The number of such factors in the US equation is growing, and therefore the odds are stacking up. I use probability theory all day every day, so the only question to me is when, what my entry point should be, and will I be able to hang on to my profit.

It's a bit off topic, but from a national security viewpoint ( to hang on to my profit), that means Australia will be dependent on submarines, which will have to be non conventionally powered. That in turn means we need to have the nuclear debate, and get some sensible outcomes regarding Gen 4 and small mobile reactors, and engineering. We found that out in WW2, where trade routes were cut by superior forces, and we seem to have forgotten a lot of those lessons.

Logic tells me that unpleasantness occurs regularly, and that if you are the small player with desirable marbles in your pocket, you better learn how to stand up for yourself or someone will re-allocate your marbles for you. (see Iraq)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.