SBM 2.44% 21.0¢ st barbara limited

friday, page-15

1. 1,004 Posts.
    I do call shenanigans.

Someone might be going into accumulation mode and shaking the tree to try and panic the last people willing to sell.

Alternatively, with the US banks off limits now, this might be hedgers trying to short.

I don't know. All I know is that my generous broker has given me free trades this month and today is my last day to solidify my positions to take advantage of that. It's absolutely verboten to try and change a day's strategy mid-day for me, but what the hell. I'm going to try and snipe back in this afternoon based on:

1. The theory that the cost of sales adjustments relate to ore mined and not milled, making her a not-so-high cost producer
    2. The good intersections found and reported
    3. A likely upcoming cyclical bull in the POG
    4. The fact that although Mac has made some terrible offerings recently (and the Mac model is being called into serious question) they have some power and vested interest in this stock.
    5. The fact that I'm diversified enough, within gold (go you good thing MCO), to kiss these $ goodbye if I need to.

But this is a LT buy-and-hold strategy now. I'm not going to worry too much about the dailys unless there's some very clear indicators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $171.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ $1.033M 4.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65150 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 926460 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.