XJO 0.10% 8,212.2 s&p/asx 200

friday, page-84

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    debono

You sandgropers are a few years behind, not hours, but at least not decades like those canetoads up north, lol. OK so you really are a seperate country or would like to be.

Anyone else I can alienate.

Of course the exchanges will contine to operate on Sydney based time although those south will claim they are still the financial heart of this country.

See, I knew I could offend more people.

Seriously, I guess you are back to 150 mins behind ASX.

I have been using CMC for quite a while for day trading but within a day or two won't be.

They can't work out our times compared to GMT and their charts have been a mess and getting worse.

If they fail to work at all tomorrow I won't be surprised.

Friday's action did leave a leaning over of momentum indicators and at a divergent top. The leaning over is usually a precursor to the divergence which is only confirmed on a down day.

Even if we get a down day, it really has no great longer term significance initially than 1-4 days down.

US markets did rally a little more above our SYCOM close. We close at 7am and their futures on a Friday are 15 mins later I believe.

Pretty insignificant really.

SPI high in Jan was 811 or so from memory and the Jan highs were the target I had based on a big 4th wave from the Nov lows.

As I have mentioned weekly and monthly dynamic highs are in the high 3800's for SPI and daily would get there in a few days although daily tomorrow is 3823. These numbers are SYCOM inclusive so it is possible that day time prices may not reach that.

I take the position that I won't take new longs above the daily band and watch for any chances to short. I recognise that the bands are exceeded and so won't terminate a long position as long as it continues above the band but keep my finger on the trigger.

Didn't answer your question re 5 mins and Wink is the 5 min Whooshka man but taking a 7 day holiday it seems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.