NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

I don't know about Friday close but I'm sick of hearing all the...

1. 180 Posts.
    I don't know about Friday close but I'm sick of hearing all the crap about this at the moment, you know what I mean, there are many that are keeping things real and positive, but the chartists carry on about a falling knife and others about a spec stock going nowhere, download figures are poor, who is kidding who, when it does what it's doing some come out and say the see told you all, seriously let's give you medals shall we! FFS, It's not a spec stock, that would be the oh we're drilling for something might be there, oh we have something, actually we have nothing sorry, you lost your money, been there, sure many have. But this, it has a world wide game changer and revenue to boot, so gee it's not a billion a month revenue already, it still don't change the fact that it's got something and its to go on an exponential curve from here, anyone who's apparently so up there with there know it alls can see that and they have been doing the buying at others expense (remember for the money to be made the way some big ones do it the rest of us get bent over usually, stop steeling from your own kind!), I wouldn't know the first thing about charts nor want to (yeah excuse the pun) and no I'm not at a loss nor disgruntled just think the HC mob have a way of spinning in both directions. 1 minute best thing since sliced bread then the tune changes. Not saying be 1 sided at all, good to have reality and reality says stocks are being pounded anyway this week, but I would call a lot of it down ramping the way things are handled on here as soon as there's an inkling of downward price movements, and not just this one, price only goes down if people want it to! Keep the positive conversation, as it needs to be positive just like life otherwise it withers! Cheers to all the holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $225 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.