FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Agree with troopy Apologies to all if the following is already...

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Agree with troopy

Apologies to all if the following is already discussed and feel free to point me in the direction of previous discussion, but extremely interested in hearing about hold down for uplift, testing of weather proofing (mandatory rendering?), energy ratings etc. I'm guessing most of these must be on track. I also wonder about flaws in concrete placement, as a certifier we see a large number of slabs which are off skew and with incorrect dimensions, therefore will this impact the 3d print?

I also don't think we're going to be seeing these machines everywhere in Australia in the next ten years. People are creatures of habit and imo internal masonry walls won't take over a small, medium or large portion of the market any time in the near future. The real impact here will be when a machine is produced for veneer, or the technology is used in other areas as per other discussions.

However, happy to hold/buy because I think the real opportunity for this product currently is os, and my eyes lit up with the recent Saudi news. And the other interesting point I read below was that pivac had returned from uae, another country I'd consider suitable for the current machines.

That's my thoughts anyway and look forward to seeing their development and methodology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $9.072K 382.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3670895 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2019811 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 619630
Last updated 15.46pm 29/03/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.