HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

Hi atomik! What do I think? I feel like the market wants to put...

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    Hi atomik!

What do I think? I feel like the market wants to put money into PSY, but the fear of the global market has kind of stopped them from doing that, but I believe if solid news/deals will lead to money flooding in

I actually haven't posted much in the last 2-3 months, but have been reading everything on here. It's much of muchness really, we are all waiting for that magical ann, and some are really getting impatient about it. But I believe, and still believe it will come, whether it's 1 month or 1 year away. And I think when it does come, it will catch everyone out by surprise, and most will say, oh I wish I bought at 11c, 15c, 20c etc. As we all heard it last July.

And I agree with you, the fundamentals of the company is A LOT stronger and better than last July. The company has actually made A LOT of progress since 12 months ago. From a theory, to a working prototype, to a fully backed CR at 36c, to a signed agreement with ERJ, and now, they are speaking to all sorts of companies to see how LumiMEMS can help them.

As I always thought, it's just a matter of when, not if, not anymore. So I just been sitting on my hands quietly while trying to add to my holdings when I can

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160932 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 800000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.