SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi all, I too am sick of the all the emotional rubbish that is...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi all,
    I too am sick of the all the emotional rubbish that is being posted on this thread.
    I don't follow the logic of why people are so angry at anybody from the company being awarded options. The options that are being awarded are not worth anything if the company fails - like a lot of people on this forum believe it will. Giving options out in a company that is going to go into administration is a futile exercise, giving out options as an incentive in a company that has a future is prudent. If it fails, then who cares how many options anybody has - they are all worthless ! If SDL becomes a success, you can be angry then at the level of options awarded ( but I feel that most of the angry people here believe it will fail and they are only angry at themselves for their own decisions ).
    If it is a success then there will be a lot of happy punters out there who wont or shouldn't be worried about what others have, envy is another useless emotion.
    You are either a believer, however small, or a non-believer, which begs the question why are you here ?
    For all the angry people out there, sell and move on, learn the lessons and take the emotion out of your trading, you will profit more by doing so.

Now, the reason of this post: Can somebody who actually attended the meeting please give us an summary of what was said and, were any questions asked about the recent share price action ? Please discuss !

GLTALH
    Cheers,
    P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.