XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

Hi Jaolsa, I'm not taking your sarcasm the wrong way, but just...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Hi Jaolsa, I'm not taking your sarcasm the wrong way, but just for the record, I for one didnt say I subscribe to the conspiracy theory about US government market manipulation (in fact I called it "conspiracy theory-ish"). Being comfortable with that is a bit like being comfortable with horse race fixing - if you're got the inside knowledge I suppose you would be.

Having said that, they and other government have a clear agenda and it is in their (and our) interests to see the economy return to a strong footing and I dont have any doubt they will do what they can to manage the economy to that end, and part of that is to generate confidence in the economy, because that in itself contributes to the recovery. What does "manage" mean, and where does it stop? I dont know and I'm not going to speculate on that. Will they be successful? Also, I don't know, but that is something I will factor into my equations when it comes to trading decisions, because it does influence the outcomes upon which I bet. So to that extent and that extent only I do factor it into my thinking.

Anyway, to each their our own methods.

Cheers, Sharks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.