XJO 0.71% 7,783.0 s&p/asx 200

sharks, stevieg, etc....i remember back at the market highs in...

1. 4,361 Posts.
    sharks, stevieg, etc....i remember back at the market highs in 2007, the media machine propogated this false security that everything was just hunky dory because the we were in the fed's safe hands. they were going to inflate/buy the problem away.

at the time, there was much excitement on hotcopper that the market was going to rocket to the moon....blah, "climbing the wall of worry" is so last century. lol.

the rest is now history....and we should know that it's all just baloney and meant to mess with the heads of the majority. unfortunately, we humans have short memories and attention spans.

to compensate for my short memory....i remind myself (i.e. when i remember) that all i need to know is in the charts in front of me. it's up to me to interpret them as best i can.

the discussion about what the u.s. govt and fed are doing to their economy as well as others makes for interesting reading, but can't be used to influence how we invest or trade. we know only what we are allowed to know - and thus, it is useless knowledge and often bares little relationship to the truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.