XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

Hi Andrew,I'm definately nowhere near an expert in anything with...

1. 320 Posts.
    Hi Andrew,
    I'm definately nowhere near an expert in anything with the markets, but just watching some of the swings - granted without the US trading, it might not mean much.

But what you point out in your charts is interesting, and yes, just need some confirmation or follow through. All markets heavily croweded on the assumption the USD will keep going down, but a couple of things that has had me cautiously trading up and down:

- major commercials increase longs in the USD significantly
    - they also have largest short positions in Gold/Silver (they may be losing control here)
    - if you wanted to spook the small and large speculators, the crowd - move in at a time when they least expect it, and when they can't do anything either until tonight or Monday with the thanksgiving holidays.
    - the bankers rarely, if ever, lose. Happy to stand aside and see, but they've worked big divergence into all markets and MACD rolling over on weekly charts. I've been waiting to see some sort of trigger, and watching last nights action, maybe the Dubai thing is the trigger and I can't help but think we may have the USD rally that no-one is expecting.

Time will tell, but thanks for the charts and observations.
    Thommo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.