ADX 1.03% 9.6¢ adx energy ltd

For what its worth to ADX holders like myself i took a close...

1. 265 Posts.
    For what its worth to ADX holders like myself i took a close look at all of the trades for last friday and have found a few interesting things.

The entire damage and low was created in the first 15 minutes of trade,in that time about 4.5 million shares were dumped and i say dumped because they were instigated mainly by a seller to a waiting buyer. After the initial assault whether it was deliberate or not the price set the low of 11c. Between 10:14:38am the buyers took control and most trades were instigated with a buyer taking out a seller for the next half hour to around 10:53,between 10:47 and 10:53 there was another mini assualt with selling with a quick 700k being dumped on the sellside, the most interesting part of these sales is that the entire 700k were cross trades, they werent crossed up but down to wipe out strentgh. It also seems that the bulk of the crossings for the day were to the downside?

For the rest of the day the trading was in a very tight range with some very large chunks getting taken out that were due to buyers stepping in.

What does it all mean i have no clue but i will as soon as i can see the broker activity for friday i will find out who has been buying and selling, it will be interesting to see if we have any one group who is a clear stand out with the bulk of the volume.

Friday was the strangest thing i have seen in a very long time and how the day played out, with that type of volume if you could call it negative volume entirely ADX should have finished at 5c but the bulk of trades/volume was triggered with a buyer buying out numbering the sellers, it would be great if we knew who was behind it all, after all that i have no idea what we will see today.

After 2 "Please Explains" from the ASX im feeling we will see another update today, its crunch time!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $54.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $156.1K 1.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1913 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 69000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.